Comments

• gelo
    gelo Posts: 1 New Member

pls help me to unlock my fb account 

• Chameni
    Chameni Posts: 234 F-Secure Employee

Hi Gelo,

Welcome to our F-Secure Community.

Please refer this thread for more information how to run the scanner : https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security/Facebook-F-Secure-malware/m-p/73268/highlight/true#M13006

Thank you.

• Koogle
    Koogle Posts: 2 New Member

I can use facebook on my cell-phone and on IE, but I get this same message and have the same problems as the other posters!

• Koogle
    Koogle Posts: 2 New Member

I have tried another browser and facebook works on IE, not Chrome.  Chrome is where I am getting the same facebook problems as the other posters.  I can also access facebook on my cell phone. 

• marjorie1430
    marjorie1430 Posts: 1 New Member

why ?

• bobonoob
    bobonoob Posts: 1 New Member

your support is very unreliable i can't open my facebook account bulok yang scanner nyo naglagay pa kayo ng ganyan mas ok pa kahit facebook nalang ang dami kasing alam alagyan pa ng scanner wag na kayong mandaya mga gago Smiley Mad

@Richmond wrote:

I logged on Facebook and it said my account is infected with malware so I have to click on a button and download F-Secure malware removal software and solve the problem. I did that and run it but 2-3 hours later nothing is happening and plus I can't log to my facebook. How can I resolve this problem?

• Murtlap
    Murtlap Posts: 1 New Member

have you tried different browser or use vpn?

• weeded
    weeded Posts: 1 New Member

change your user agent - fool facebook you are on a mac - it will prompt you to confirm with an OK that you do not have viruses, instead of forcing you to download the redundant and un necesarry online scanner.

I use windows x64 with a paid subscription to KIS 2017 and a paid subscription to malware bytes.

I do not need f secure

I can open FB from other browsers and devices.

IN order to fix it for my main browser i simply switched the user agent to display i am a Mac user - then facebook only asked me - Did you run antivirus for Mac?

And i said Yes i did and i do not have any viruses, and then it unlocked the access from my main browser - so quick and dirty fix withouth the need to install any cr*p  ( dont get me wrong i like fsecure and i also have a lifetime license from them from 2008 and it still works!!!)

just my 2 cents

GTFO

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info