FSafe is switched off every time i open firefox

Ray_T
Ray_T Posts: 2 New Member

Every time I open Firefox i get a message "#Your Computer is not protected - Protection malfunction restart your computer". Restarting makes no difference and I immediately get the same messsage on opening firefox

Comments

• Chameni
    Chameni Posts: 234 F-Secure Employee

Hello Ray_T,

Have you tried to reinstall the program? Please ensure the current computer does not have any other security program and that will interrupt the new installation. Kindly ensure your computer have run all the latest windows update on your machine too.

If the issue persist, please send us back the screenshot of your security program in order for us to check further.

Thank you.

• Ray_T
    Ray_T Posts: 2 New Member

Chameni

I downloaded the programme electronically and can't see how to reinstall. Iam operating on Windows 10 and have just reloaded thsi but I still have the same issue. When i check the individual componmets they say they are on but under status I still get teh same restart messageimage001.pngimage003.png

• Chameni
    Chameni Posts: 234 F-Secure Employee

Hello Ray_T,

Regards to this, you can refer here for the installation steps and revert back to us if the issue persist.

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info