F-secure safe malfunction in Abidjan

F-secure safe is not beeing accepable in abidjan , the page once clicked showing that the page is not supported in this country , plz advise the same is applied to all F-secure home product , 

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Raed,

May I know which SAFE page are you referring to here? Is it the SAFE homepage in our website? 

Are you trying to purchase SAFE from our website and see an error message? Please provide us a screenshot.

• Raed_dabbous
    Raed_dabbous Posts: 3 New Member

Hi Laksh 

it is the safe page from the website my fsecure, , showing clearly that (the page you are looking for is not available in your country ) and the same is applied to all homeuser product of F-secure, i cant understand how F-secure is blocked in a country like abidjan and what is the reason for doing this and what are you expecting from this and how you will compete with other products , i need immediate answer on this , 

• Laksh

Hi Raed,

Could you try to access our global webpage here and see if it helps?

• Raed_dabbous

can you check with the backend team why they are blocking the page in abidjan 

• Raed_dabbous

Hi Laksh 

I am trying to access F-secure same webpage , https://my.f-secure.com/login, it is showing that page is not supported in your country , we didnt reach the stage that we have to purchace the license it is not opening for all Home products , F-secure Safe and F-secure total etcc

• Laksh

Thanks for the update, @Raed_dabbous. I am checking on this internally and will get back to you once there is any update.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info