F-secure does not accept no for answer regarding installation of F-secure search

Scholar

Re: F-secure does not accept no for answer regarding installation of F-secure search

Hi Laksh.

It is neither. I have F-secure Anti-Virus.

Best regards

Bertil Friman

Superuser

Re: F-secure does not accept no for answer regarding installation of F-secure search

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. Most likely -> with F-Secure AV there design as with F-Secure IS;

Based on previous official suggestion:

Laksh wrote:

Hi BertilF,

Just to confirm with you, are you having SAFE or Internet Security installed on your machine? If it's SAFE, then yes, the channel upgrade is ongoing. If you're having Internet Security, please reinstall it and it should help with the problem.

Sounds as required "reinstall it";

With subscription should be all OK (if it known for you -> subscription key/license); Proper steps to uninstall it by System Control Panel (with this step - there should not be stuck for license "in use"); If there will be "stuck" -> it possible to re-use;

Also - I not sure.. maybe available another steps to trigger update/upgrade (if it roll-out for F-Secure AV);

I not sure about "useful"-point of this suggestion -> but do you able to re-change your default browser temporary and restart system.  Like "choose another browser" as default browser under system settings; And then restart system; Does there will be still stuck with Safe Search prompt?

Thanks!