cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F Secure when trying to activate after installation get Check Network connection

Scholar

Re: F Secure when trying to activate after installation get Check Network connection

Yes i read all that. Is absolutely nothing wrong with my connection or time settings. I've open several tickets just like all the other people from the play store. No response

Scholar

Re: F Secure when trying to activate after installation get Check Network connection

Its 100% An account issue. As I've tried creating a new account and the new one has no trouble connecting and signs in right away with 30 day free trial.

But every time i try logging in with my 1 years subscription account it tells me to check my connection. Yet it works just fine with a trial credentials. I change absolutely nothing to my network settings. It lies to me. There is nothing  wrong with network connection. This proves that. Its an issue on f-secure end to do with my account. And they refuse to even reply to me let alone fix it. Not impressed with this company so far. Very disappointed.

Community Manager

Hi @Marty3,

Could you please share with me in a private message the case number so that I can check further for you?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Tell me where to find case number. I'm not sure what you mean

Community Manager

Hi Marty3,

Since you mentioned you have emailed, please provide me the case number you got from our support (it would be in the subject if they have responded via email). In case you have not got in touch with our support, I would recommend to either chat with them or call them directly in order to troubleshoot further on your issue.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.