F - Secure Safe and Windows Defender

Hi,

I am in Windows Insiders fast ring. Last update 17672.1000 Windows change antivirus prducts policy: The Windows Security Center (WSC) service now requires antivirus products to run as a protected process to register. Products that have not yet implemented this will not appear in the Windows Security UI, and Windows Defender Antivirus will remain enabled side-by-side with these products. Now i have two different antivirus protections: Windows Defender and TeliaTurvapaketti by F-Secure. Are you updating F - secure Safe compatible with Win 10 new version?

Best regards

Hannu

Comments

• Hannu58
    Hannu58 Posts: 2 New Member

Hi Ville

Thank you!

Hannu

• Marko72
    Marko72 Posts: 3 New Member

In my case (after the update) I cannot see F-Secure SAFE shortcuts anywhere nor does it seem to function at all (e.g. when visiting banks' web sites).  Does this sound like it is part of the same problem?

@Marko72

No, it sounds like a different issue. Try reinstalling or contact support to help you.

(F-Secure R&D)

F-Secure R&D, Desktop products

• EJB
    EJB Posts: 46 Contributor

I have the same problem....Defender and F-Secure running anti virus simultaneously. Defender doesn't seem to 'see' F-Secure.

Two identical PCs both running Windows 10 version 1803...only one PC is affected.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info