Hi
i have bought a Box with Safe.
i have registered at the My SAFE page and got a 30days trial
but where do i put my personal code in the box to get my full licens
the personal code dont look like a key so that dont work

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    In your MySafe account, there's a section for Orders and Payments. In there, you should see a link to enter a code.
  • Lim
    Lim Posts: 4 New Member
    Under Orders and Payments, there is only one option which is Buy Now. Once I click Buy Now, there is a link called Check To Enter Coupon Code. I entered the Personal Code in the Box and it is incorrect.
  • Simon
    We've had this issue before on the forum, but I'm not sure what the outcome was. Just a guess, but maybe you need to uninstall the trial version before it will let you enter a subscription code? If that's no help, then hopefully someone from F-Secure will comment here.
  • Lim
    I tired. But it doesn't work. Saw the F Secure Official Installation Video, according to it, the moment you registered, a screen will pop up for you to enter personal code, but in case, it is totally different. I got 30 days free trail and no way for me to enter personal code. Really disappointed with it. Totally waste of money. Previously I am using Kaspersky Internet Security, no issue at all.
  • Simon
    Just a thought, but it is definitely SAFE in the boxed version, and not the stand alone Internet Security?
  • Lim
    It is Safe version
  • Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. Maybe there should be just normal response from F-Secure.

but I decided to create my dreams... if you want to try do something as check around your steps. Or there can be workarounds for your situations (potentially). Maybe you able to try it too. Or just read my latest words after little addition (after all words).

So.. for first.. what if... 

Does you BOX have any of links for register-place? As some of specific URLs or other?

---> Anyway.... previously My F-Secure SAFE page and register-steps was another. Probably troublepoint with this. Instructions can be not related with current situation.

I can to think that there anyway should to work next link-point:

https://mysafe.f-secure.com/register/box/YOUR-LICENSE-CODE-FOR-F-SECURE-SAFE

as example: "https://mysafe.f-secure.com/register/box/SSHSH-SSHHS-SHSHS-SHSHS"

When you open this link and add your other information (name, mail, password)... will be created account. And license should be activated.

Potentially account will be already with your license (and maybe with trial time). Such as... I re-check and tried this steps and get three months for five devices by using specific promo-license-key (basic trial should be a month and three devices). So.. this workaround should work. But I check this with promo-license (link a little be different, but there should be same design as my safe-license activated by same steps).

----> But I also able to get button for add license under My Safe Account.

With your words... under page "Payments/Orders" you have just link/words for "buy".

But my experience about additional (under Buy-string with information about trial/valid/active license) place, where have words about "Add license" (as re-activated expired license) with F-Secure SAFE code and button for "type your code".

Button will open Pop-up with forms about License and Campaign name (I think this should be your license key and Safe), but there have description that information should be available under Box.

I able to get situation, when this is will be not available and will be there just "buy"-string... if we goes to second tab (settings/editing information) of My F-Secure Safe and choose option for "Cancel your subscription". Maybe you did this?

If not... maybe there some of browser-troubles. I tried with Windows 10 64bit, Internet Exlplorer 11.

Sorry for my reply.

Thanks.

---

I decided to re-check what if the link:

https://mysafe.f-secure.com/register/box

Will be with wrong license-key. I create strange additional (not license key).

And when registered.. My F-Secure SAFE Page create prompt with place for add license key or just use trial-time.

I think this is most helpful steps for you (and maybe this steps based on steps, which you created about F-Secure SAFE tutorial).

Just create an account under " https://mysafe.f-secure.com/register/box " link and get option after this to type your license. 

If you did same steps and after this create your topic. Sorry. Maybe there indeed can be troubles with browser support?

• Z2
    Z2 Posts: 1 New Member

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM? WHYYYY???????

• Simon
    As far as I am aware, we don't know the solution because no one has posted any solutions they have found, and F-Secure hasn't commented either. All I can suggest is a support ticket, but please, for the benefit of others, let us know the outcome.
  • Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my re-ask....

Just.. if you registered under this page - https://mysafe.f-secure.com/register/box

Do you have experience with prompt for subscription-activate?

-- 

If not... this is strange. This page (and register-steps) still work (as was with my previous reply under this topic).

And maybe "just certain-string of your subscription" under this URL can be helpful for autohandle it.

--

--

And if there not possible to create first/fresh account or another one account; and your "current" account with missing place for "add" subscription after trial-time (or previous license). there probably indeed most helpful will be Support Ticket and with feedback about result of their help.

sorry for my reply.

• trungst
    trungst Posts: 3 New Member
    I do not think can prety lucky so me cry or never die
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info