F-Secure Mobile Security / F-Secure Safe for Android

Aspirant

F-Secure Mobile Security / F-Secure Safe for Android

I can not run any version of F-Secure Mobile Security or F-Secure Safe for Android. When I try to activate the application notice appears:

IMG_20150414_135808.jpg

Previously, there was no such problems. ( Android 4.0.4 )

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: F-Secure Mobile Security / F-Secure Safe for Android

Hello Waver1der,

Could you try to look for any old F-Secure message and delete it as it could block the activation now.

If that doesn't help, please open a support ticket so that our support can look into it. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Waver1der,

Could you try to look for any old F-Secure message and delete it as it could block the activation now.

If that doesn't help, please open a support ticket so that our support can look into it. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Aspirant

Hello Ben, thank you for feedback.
This problem appeared after I uninstall the last version of F-Safe for Android and install the latest version of F-Secure Mobile Security for Android from Google Play. Now I can't use any programs. When I try to activate any of these I receive such a notification, as in the screenshot. Used F-Secure Mobile Security for Android for about two years, never had such problems. ( Tried to install old versions of F-Secure Mobile or F-SAFE for Android, when you activate the same error).
Best regards.
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Did you find an remove old activation message that might have been present? 

Did you already proceed to open a support ticket?

Best Regards

-Ben

Aspirant

Today found a message received with an activation code from F-Secure, delete it. Install F-Secure Mobile Security, in the application up and running successfully. The problem with the activation of successfully solved. Thanks a lot for the help and support!
Best regards.