F-Secure Internet Security - where is the option to block application from Internet Access

I would like to ask for help with the F-Secure Internet Security. I use it for a long time, but currently I am unable to find the option which allows me to make a list or edit a list of applications which are allowed to use the Internet and which are not allowed to do so.

Can anyone help me where this option is located in the current version of F-Secure Internet Security?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Can anyone help me where this option is located in the current version of F-Secure Internet Security?

Since F-Secure Internet Security is only for Windows platform - then I think that current F-Secure IS is not about such a feature. And pretty long time how.

There is Online Help / Documentation / Guide with some information about current abilities: https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#home/internet-security/latest/en/

find the option which allows me to make a list or edit a list of applications which are allowed to use the Internet and which are not allowed to do so.

But, perhaps, you can try to use Windows Firewall for that. In general, you can to modify or to create Windows Firewall Rule with required needs.

Maybe good to research about some limitations with that way.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info