F-Secure: How to download the manuals? Wie kann ich die aktuellen Handbücher runterladen?

Ich habe gerade mein F-Secure für weitere 3 jahre aktualisiert.

Mein Handbuch im PDF-Format ist noch von 2015.

Wie kann ich das aktuelle herunterladen?

Danke für Hilfe

Jochen

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Dr_Mabuse,

The Community is currently in English and Finnish, could you please provide the information in English/Finnish to assit further? This will help the wider audience to understand the post and provide a response for the problem.

Regarding the manuals, may I know which F-Secure product are you referring to here? If you need any specific information, you can always have a look at our Knowledge Base here.

• Dr_Mabuse
    Dr_Mabuse Posts: 7 Explorer

It's FS Internet Security. I searched in the knowledge base for "manuals" and "Handbücher" without result.

• Näsäviisas
    Näsäviisas Posts: 784 Superuser
    @Dr_Mabuse

Your handbook (Internet Security) is 3 years old and now you want an actual manual.
    (I don't speak German, but I understand)

Manuals for apps: Internet Security etc.
    https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#home/internet-security/latest/en

You can also search by 🔍 cases and statements.
    There is How & to & FAQS in Community.
    Some information is on F-Secure's website.

Do you have in your mind something to ask?

Greetings
    Näsäviisas
  • Dr_Mabuse
    Dr_Mabuse Posts: 7 Explorer

thanks bit I cannot find a leink to download the manuals for FS Internet Security on the homepage, neither in the How To's nor in the FAQs.

Why do they need to make such a secret out of this ?

Jochen

• Näsäviisas
    Näsäviisas Posts: 784 Superuser
    @Dr_Mabuse

I mentioned in my post, that MANUALS ...
    read it again.
    How-to&FAQs > 3 lines on the screen
    OR in the beginning of Community: Welcome...
    F-Secure home page:
    https://www.f-secure.com/en/f-secure/

I hope that you are happy now.
    Näsäviisas
  • Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Dr_Mabuse wrote:

thanks bit I cannot find a leink to download the manuals for FS Internet Security on the homepage, neither in the How To's nor in the FAQs.

Why do they need to make such a secret out of this ?

Jochen

Hello,

I able to think that they just did 'replace' or switch from pdf-manuals (documentation/help) to Online Documentation/Help.

Mainly this makes sense (with meanings that 'build-in' help for solution still available).

For example, Downloads-page of main F-Secure website:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/downloads

With note like:

For product manuals and other documentation, please visit the F-Secure Help Center.

Based on something - this URL also pinned to F-Secure Internet Security 2015. But it possible switch build/year (or re-open main help.f-secure.com and choose related solution). Maybe there is small changes for such documentation/solution (but, yes, recent with partly another view).

And any(?) of F-Secure Internet Security installation windows (places) with "Help/?"-button. Like 'build-in' help/documentation.

Maybe this is not really manual... but compare to noted .pdf manual .... there still valid concern!

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info