F-SECURE SAFE code keeps saying invalid

Scholar

F-SECURE SAFE code keeps saying invalid

Purchased Acer phone from Ideal World and it came with 1 year internet security for 3 devices, but when I enter code it just keeps saying invalid code
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: F-SECURE SAFE code keeps saying invalid

Hi tonimarie,

If you are referring to just F-Secure Internet Security, you can then find that it supports Windows OS only as mentioned under Technical Details in the link here. I assume, your Acer smartphone should be coming with an Android OS.

If you are using F-Secure SAFE (as mentioned in one of your replies), I would recommend to contact our support so that they can look at your issue and troubleshoot further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
6 REPLIES 6
Executive Member

Is your code for...

F-Secure Safe  or  F-Secure Internet Security?

Unfortunately these are two different products! So make sure you got the right one.

Highlighted
Scholar

Card reads F-SECURE SAFE Internet Security for all devices and is for 3 devices for 1year

Executive Member

Then call or chat with F-Secure customer support for further help!

Community Manager

Hi tonimarie,

May I know on which device/OS are you trying to enter the code for the IS? Have you tried to copy paste the code if you are typing it otherwise? Did it work?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi the IS came with an Acer smartphone, so it is this device I am trying to get it on. I am not very technically minded so the copy paste thing I don't understand
Community Manager

Hi tonimarie,

If you are referring to just F-Secure Internet Security, you can then find that it supports Windows OS only as mentioned under Technical Details in the link here. I assume, your Acer smartphone should be coming with an Android OS.

If you are using F-Secure SAFE (as mentioned in one of your replies), I would recommend to contact our support so that they can look at your issue and troubleshoot further.