Extending F-Secure Internet Security to multiple devices

I installed Virgin Media and F-Secure Internet Security on my desktop PC (using Windows 10) some time ago (about August  2014) and it works perfectly.

I'm considering buying a laptop in addition to my desktop PC. I aim to connect the laptop to the internet on the desktop PC via the electrical mains using a powerline/mains internet adaptor. Will the F-Secure Internet Security already installed on the desktop PC automatically protect the laptop as well? If not, will I need to carry out some procedure to extend F-Secure Internet Security to the laptop? If so, what is the procedure?

I would be grateful if someone could advise, as this impacts on my decision to buy a laptop.

Many thanks,

MPW.

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    As far as I am aware, you will need to install F-Secure onto the laptop in order for it to be protected. So, if your original purchase was for more than one device, you can use one of those licenses for it (if SAFE, via the Safe Portal). If you don't have a license for multiple devices, then it will be necessary to purchase another license for the laptop.
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info