cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Bank Protection for additional sites

Scholar

Enabling Bank Protection for additional sites

Hello, How can I add ADDITIONAL sites to Bank Protection, eg www.capitaloneonline.co.uk (uk credit card site) Thanks, Alan.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Enabling Bank Protection for additional sites

Hi AlanM,

To get your bank on the list of protected banking sites, send an e-mail to xxx@f-secure.com (edited on December 8, 2014: e-mail address no longer in use. Please, use our Sample Analysis System) with the following information:
- Name of the bank (financial institution)
- URL of the bank

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi AlanM,

To get your bank on the list of protected banking sites, send an e-mail to xxx@f-secure.com (edited on December 8, 2014: e-mail address no longer in use. Please, use our Sample Analysis System) with the following information:
- Name of the bank (financial institution)
- URL of the bank

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Tags (1)
Scholar

Hi Jayson, Thanks for the clue Smiley Happy

Where can we find the list of already protected banks, or I can see if my bank is on the list ??

Thanks and kind regards

Sharif

Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello haloom,

Unfortunately we don't have any kind of list of protected banks.