Does Fsecure Antivirus auto renew

I'm considering purchasing F-Secure for a small business I work for but would like the subscription the auto renew as I'm only work for them on a temporary basis and they aren't technology minded people so I don't think they would get around to staying up to date with protection. Does the AV auto renew I know SAFE does as when you add it to the cart it asks but AV doesn't

Also is it legal for a small business (2-3 computers not centrally managed) to run the FSecure home user AV? as with free AVs are not for comercial use.

Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi smush,

It depends on which F-Secure product you are purchasing. If you are purchasing the home F-Secure AV, there will be a notification pop-up when the license is about to expire. For corporate products, there, kindly contact your nearest reseller to see whether do they provide monthly fees basis as it would not auto renew the licenses.

http://www2.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/partners/locator

Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Yoon

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info