Conact customer service - Worlds most ironic instruction

Scholar

Conact customer service - Worlds most ironic instruction

I downloaded the free version of Booster for the PC. Then I bought a license. I try to enter the activation code and get a message, "Unknown error. Please contact Customer Service." How do I contact "Customer Service"?

6 REPLIES 6
Scholar

Re: Conact customer service - Worlds most ironic instruction

Thanks!!

I tried all the obvious things, but didn't know how to raise a ticket. Interesting that when I put in the ticket I had to choose a product. Booster was not one on the list. It wouldn't let me enter Booster, so I just picked one at random.

Cheers

Mike

Superuser

We've had a few instances where they've referred Booster support queries back to here. Hopefully that won't happen, but if it does, go back to them and refer them to this thread, confirming you have tried all the solutions suggested in the links provided.
Community Manager

Hi @miket,

I have moved your post to the relevant board for Booster.

For your enquiry, it is likely that the error might be caused by the internet connectivity to the servers. The first thing would be to check the TLS settings; if you have already tried to reset your IE settings and also verify the TLS settings as per the above links, please let us know if there is any other Anti-virus or Anti-spyware programs running on the computer (apart from any F-Secure Anti-Virus - if installed).

What is the version of the Booster which is downloaded to your computer, is it the latest version?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

I am using FireFox not IE. What should I reset? The version of Booster is the one I just downloaded. I assume that is the latest version.

Community Manager

Hi miket,

Resetting the internet settings in IE should be fine as Booster validation use the IE settings. Please try to reset your internet settings in IE as mentioned here.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.