Computer stuck in some sort of safemode and unable to change effecting emails and internet and docs.

Help please

Computer seems to be in like a safe mode which I cant get it out of.

Running all F-secure scans show nothing up same as CCleaner I have on it.
Start bar different colour (white) and missing online boxes like the Google search box online and other web pages. Word docs different colour ribbons at the top of the page (Black) and no colour writing being shown. Emails on Outlook express in my Inbox have now disappeared but all other sub folders have there emails in them.
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Protocol error.', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92.
An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800C0133.
are the errors shown on asking to send or receive emails.
This happen all of a sudden and the cpu changed onto the Zoostorm system info page.
Checked for being in safe mode start but all un-ticked. Tried to do a system restore but it was only giving me one date to restore to not a point each week to restore. The one point given did not change anything.

Thanks
Lee

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info