Compatibility with Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Scholar

Compatibility with Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Hello, F-Secure! 

2 August 2016 will be officially released update Anniversary Update for the operating system Windows 10. F-Secure SAFE is compatible with this update?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Compatibility with Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Hi Nikita,

Just checked with our Product Expert, Safe should work fine with the new Windows OS update. If you do see any issues, do keep us updated.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
4 REPLIES 4
F-Secure

Yes it is compatible.

(F-Secure R&D)

Community Manager

Hi Nikita,

Just checked with our Product Expert, Safe should work fine with the new Windows OS update. If you do see any issues, do keep us updated.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
jkv
Aspirant

F-secure Safe blocks hyper-v virtual machines from starting in Windows 10 Anniversary Update (via the local hyper-v feature built into Windows 10) unless you enable deepguard compatibility mode (i.e. decrease the level of system security). 

Highlighted
SA1
Scholar

Betreff: Compatibility with Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

I've got the problem that windows 10 crashes or shows a bluescreen everytime I go on an banking site with the edge browser after the banking protection bar poped down from the top.

can you tell me if this is a problem with the compability between windows 10  anniversary update and f-secure or what is the problem??

if i try it with google chrome the pc doesnt crash