Cannot renew the subscription of F-Secure SAFE

Hello, 

I have exactly the same problem as: 

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-SAFE/F-SAFE-subscription-renewal/m-p/77292#M13789

the only difference is my subscription period finishes on 31st Jan 2017. 

Can anyone help me to unlock the renewal of the licence? I have 15 licences on this subscription, so loosing protection is not an option. 

Kind regards

Anna

Comments

• Gaga67
    Gaga67 Posts: 1 New Member

I have exactly the same problem 

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

I have exactly the same answer.

• anlab
    anlab Posts: 3 New Member
    Well, I did contact Customer Service and the answer I got, was: you can't see that, but the subscription renewal was requested and just before the end of the current subscription, you will receive payment confirmation.
    When I asked, what will be the amount, they told me, that they don't have insight into financials, so they can't tell.
    Tomorrow is the deadline, I have 15 family members (yes, fifteen aunts, parents etc.) who understand only that there is a threat and risk of not being secured. And I have not a clue what the bill will be (andand IF it will be actually).
    This is the strangest customer service I have ever encountered.
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @anlab,

Thanks for highlighting about your contact with support. I have tried to locate your case and notified the team about your concern. They are looking into it and might get in touch with you if needed.

• anlab
    anlab Posts: 3 New Member

Thanks Laksh, this did help - I just got an email from Customer Support stating when and for what price (a good one) the renewal will be made.

Now I only need to wait for it to actually happen Smiley Happy on 1st Feb.

Thanks again

Anna

• ChrisMosca
    ChrisMosca Posts: 1 New Member

I have encountered exactly the same problem. And reached the same rather unhelpful customer service. Hypothetically they have solved the renewal problem, since they emailed me saying it would renew automatically tomorrow. However, they told me to uninstall,  then re-install it on one of my computers that was registering as "protection expired." I tried that today, hopinng it would "auto-renew" tomorrow with my other computers. However, the installation will not work, giving an error message that components are missing. I have rebooted, re-downloaded several times. I dread getting back in touch with customer service because they are frankly useless.

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @ChrisMosca,

I have highlighted about your post to our Support team. Thank you for letting us know about your case progress. The support agent will look into it and get back to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info