Can't use email address for F-secure account, so can't use the software. How to solve this?

Just bougt software, but can't use it because by starting f-secure account it says email address is already in use. I have one account with another email adresss what starts when I login with the email address I used when I bougt the software. Maybe because my name is the same by both email addresses. I don't know.

What can I do  to use the software I bougt with the right email address? Thanks F-secure for this kind of installaltions. Unbelievalbe. I can login wiht old emal adress, but there I don;t see the sofware I bougt, becase of different email adress.

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

If you raise a Support Ticket, giving your purchase and email account details, I'm sure they will be able help.  We can't do anything on the forum, for privacy and security reasons.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my ask.

But which certain trouble there?

-> You have subscription-license (like "Secret-Words-Numbers"), which you did by some of steps.

-> You have My F-Secure account with your "main" mail-address, where you do not use any subscription.

If it like that... does there available next options:

--> When you log-in to your My F-Secure account (with your main mail-address) - can be there any tabs/options about "Add subscription" (maybe under the tab "Orders/Payments);

--> If first point not work. What will be if you create fresh account (with other mail-address or tricks) and with your fresh subscription?

Because mainly you maybe just get subscription-license, but not "pinned" to any of mail-addresses yet?

==========

Or your situation means that you did RENEWAL? Or re-purchase subscription under the your account/main mail-address.

If it like that - maybe can be helpful "first point".

I have experience, when I just create account with mistake about my mail-address (and was not available to add license-subscription to my main account). So - I able to use my account, but mail-address wrong (I do not have this one). With setting - most likely - required support ticket. and most likely that with this situation it can be helpful. If your situation about this "trouble" - probably you have to use Support Channels indeed.

Sorry for my reply.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info