Campaign name?

Highlighted
Superuser

Re: Campaign name?

Hello,

Since there just F-Secure official stuff able to re-check your subscription/license information.... tries to reach chat/phone support will be still most useful (as more brief-step); But maybe you able to try reach Community Managers (which able to redirect concern) -> as example , for example - as try to 'boost situation';

-> what about "box" and "this campaign has ended" - I did not try it with valid subscription code (but for me it do not give such 'response'); there was also campaign name as 'totalbox' (but FOR MY understanding - it should work for F-Secure Total box solutions) - but not sure already;

-> as another suggestion: there was some topics (where user also tried to get campaign name) this one

and another one - but there was response that most likely there was purchased F-Secure Internet Security (but not F-Secure SAFE).  So... just as re-check - with your situation there definitely F-Secure SAFE?! and not F-Secure Internet Security (?!).

Community Manager

Hi @chrt,

I have now escalated this case directly to our support team for assisting your further. They will be contacting you via email for further communication.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

This is correct, you just write box!!!

Novice

This is correct, you just write box as a campaign name!

Superuser

@tami1 wrote:

This is correct, you just write box as a campaign name!

Just as addition: there can be some other campaign-names too (but it should be provided by ?! src of subscription or should be visible under instructions for certain type of subscription); :)