Blank page, no message from F-Secure, but page is safe

I am getting a blank page for www. sourcesquare.com.

I tried 3 browers: IE, FF, Chrome, but all give just a white page, without any indication that it is blocked by F-Secure.

I verified the address on http://browsingprotection.f-secure.com/swp/?x=pA5UCNjtCqgJSX12LHExug
and it is rated as 'safe'.

The reason I think that F-Secure is blocking the site, is because I got a message ONCE by F-Secure, saying that the site was not safe to go to. But I did never see the message again.

Why does F-Secure just show a white page, with no information whatsoever what is going on?

Can anyone help me to make this address accessible for me?

Comments

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer
    Did you try visiting from another OS/computer which hasn't F-Secure product on it?
  • I tried with 2 other computers, same OS, different securitey software (McAfee, other),

Yes, you are right: the same blank page appeared, so it is not F-Secure that is causing the problem.

I leave the topic for now.

thanks for your support anyway.

• Yes, I was able to visit the site before, about 3 weeks ago.

I associated the suddenly restricted access with F-Secure using the Windows firewall, which it did not before.

Anyway, I think it is not F-secure specific issue, because ths site is also blocked on another computer with McAfee.

I leave the topic for now, although I still cannot access the page.

thanks for your support.

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer
    I think this topic nothing has to do with F-Secure... It's website problem, not FS's
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info