and welcome to the Forum. You could try;
1. As macstorm did in this thread you could start with an online Chat with an F-Secure expert.
2. Contact support here and give them "fsdiag" http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact/request
Although it looks like F-Secure are setting up a new Forum page so the above link does not work at present!
Edit: Link is now working.
Please contact Technical Support and open a Support Ticket for this issue. We need to collect the some log files from your system to further investigate, kindly generate a FSDIAG and attach together with your support ticket.
Thank you, I will submit a support ticket. Fortunately the support section of the website seems to be working again. I only posted here after I had tried and failed to:
1) find the answer on the website (this post was the only related thing I could find)
2) submit an issue (I tried several times, the website came up blank; I could use Google's cached version of it, but then the form wouldn't let me submit
3) use chat for support (same -- blank)
4) call the toll-free US number in search of a human being (I got a recording)
5) find an email address I could use as a contact (could not find any)
Hopefully I'll have better luck now!
Sorry to hear about your problems. You must have tried the support tickets at the same time I did over the weekend!!!!
Surprised at the lack of phone support from the States-it should be 24 hours according to this page; http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact/call-f-secure-support
This topic has been closed due to inactivity. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please start a new post.
You can reference this topic in your post by adding this link:
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support and get answers to your questions