Banking Protection issues

Senior Advisor

Re: Banking Protection issues

Hi leaf

and welcome to the Forum. You could try;

1. As macstorm did in this thread you could start with an online Chat with an F-Secure expert.

2. Contact support here and give them "fsdiag" http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact/request

Although it looks like F-Secure are setting up a new Forum page so the above link does not work at present!

Edit: Link is now working.

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi leaf,

Please contact Technical Support and open a Support Ticket for this issue. We need to collect the some log files from your system to further investigate, kindly generate a FSDIAG and attach together with your support ticket.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Thank you, I will submit a support ticket.  Fortunately the support section of the website seems to be working again.  I only posted here after I had tried and failed to:

1) find the answer on the website (this post was the only related thing I could find)

2) submit an issue (I tried several times, the website came up blank; I could use Google's cached version of it, but then the form wouldn't let me submit

3) use chat for support (same -- blank)

4) call the toll-free US number in search of a human being (I got a recording)

5) find an email address I could use as a contact (could not find any)

Hopefully I'll have better luck now!

Senior Advisor

Sorry to hear about your problems. You must have tried the support tickets at the same time I did over the weekend!!!!

Surprised at the lack of phone support from the States-it should be 24 hours according to this page; http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact/call-f-secure-support