Asennus ei onnistu

TTM
Scholar

Asennus ei onnistu

Latasin F-securen install ohjelman koneelle ja kun avaan sen sekä hyväksyn käyttäjäehdot niin herjaa että kone pitää käynnistää uudelleen ennen kuin asennusta voi jatkaa. Kun käynnistän uudellee mitään ei tapahdu ja herja on joka kerta sama.
6 REPLIES 6
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Asennus ei onnistu

Hello TTM

Unfortunately our community is currently only localized in English and German.

Could you please re-post your question in English so the greatest number of members would be able to help you?

Could you also give us more details on your problem? What Operating System and which product are you trying to install?

Thank you.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
F-Secure

Hey TTM!

I understand that you installed the program and were prompted to restart before the installation could continue, yet even after restarting, you continue to get the same prompt each time.  Is this still occuring?

// Chrissy

Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
TTM
Scholar

Hi,

Yes you understood right. Same prompt occurs still.

Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi TTM,

Thank you for confirming the issue in English. However in order to provide advice, could you also give us the Operating System exact product are you trying to install?

A screenshot of the prompt could also be helpful.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
TTM
Scholar

Hi!

F-Secure Safe Network Installer.

Here you can see screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/recg9x401ho945b/Screenshot%202014-08-10%2008.16.55.png

This same prompt arrives every time. No matter how many times I reboot computer. I´m using Windows 8 Pro. Having some update issues with it too. I don´t know whether it affects this but I´m not able to run all the windows updates.

Cheers!

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi TTM,

Thank you for the complementary information.

Could you try to use the following  this tool from Microsoft.

Also if that doesn't resolve your installation issue, please open a support ticket so that we can troubleshoot the problem further.

Best Regards

-Ben