Are you unable to log in to My F-Secure?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Today, F-Secure upgraded from My SAFE to My F-Secure portal for F-Secure SAFE. Through the portal you can manage all the devices that are protected under your F-Secure SAFE subscription.

If you are not able to log in to My F-Secure with your old credentials, follow the instructions in the following KB article: How can I reset a forgotten My F-Secure password?

Comments

• Jon_Mitchell
    Jon_Mitchell Posts: 3 New Member

Hello, Since my upgrade to F secure SAFE 16.1 Common Component Framework 2.50 build 208  have had problems and now have lost my subscription? I reset my password as i couldnt log in and this happened? Alsoit keeps saying checking for updated failed? Channel has reached maximum disk space allowed? CAn anyone help please as ive not had a response from customer care.

• jmc1001
    jmc1001 Posts: 2 New Member

I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to renew my account.  When trying to login I kept receiving the message that my password was incorrect.  I searched my records looking for the correct password only to discover here that it appears F-Secure have upgraded the system and ditched old customer passwords.  Would it not make sense to at least inform customers by email or during login that the old password may no longer apply.  How many customers have F-Secure lost who eventually gave up and went elswhere?

• Sergi
    Sergi Posts: 1 New Member

Have already done what you list on your link re: resetting password.

I get a notification that an email has been sent to ?**************.mail.com and following the instructions, but I don't get the email, checked spam folder!!.

I contacted customer service and eventually got a response that they have spotted the problem, didn't tell me what the problem was, just to do what you have describd in your link. Still can't get in.

Also after the update, for some reason I am now on a 30 day trial with F-Secure on another email address????

• maskeli8gate
    maskeli8gate Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, a newbie!!?
  • Ferg
    Ferg Posts: 2 New Member

Hi Jon

did you solve the problem with "" Channel has reached maximum disk space allowed "'

i am receiving the same error

Thanks

ALAN

• Ferg
    Ferg Posts: 2 New Member

Hi Jon

did you find an answer to this problem "" Channel has reached maximum disk space allowed "'

Thanks

Alan

• Jon_Mitchell
    So.... Despite numberous phone calls with dates they have said my issue will be fixed by its not! Now only 1 day until my product expires! Far from good customer service!
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Jon_Mitchell,

Could you please send me a private message of your case number with the Support so that I can check this further?

• Jon_Mitchell
    PM sent
  • glynwhite
    glynwhite Posts: 3 New Member
    I've got the 30 day trial message too whilst my subscription shows 306 days left. What can I do as I want to allocate my last licence.
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info