Any progress for BP compatibility with Firefox 10?

KP
Scholar

Re: Any progress for BP compatibility with Firefox 10?

I'm having same issue with IS2012. It claims to be "up to date", but is still referring to BP2.0.0 build 10286 that's not compatible with FF10. I'm quite disappointed, this does not match the quality expectations (and previous experience, excluding FF support) that I have with FS.

Executive Member

I have tested somthing: I have deinstall "Online Safety" and reinstalled it after a reboot.

Same here: The BP is the "old" version which don´t work with FF 10

---------
3 Licence of F-Secure Internet Security User
www.secure-forum.de - Informations about Security for Computer, Tablets and Smartphones

Hi all,

Why BP is still not compatible with FX 10?

2012-02-22 14h24_34.png
Supporter

@pianista, take a look at the latest post by 'hewtac' (page4 of this thread)

Not certain if it is going to shed any more light, but opening case with technical suport and uploading fsdiag from your machine might help them with troubleshooting.

Cheers

Andrzej

Can I put fsdiag here via www.mediafire.com ?

Superuser

No, please submit a case following the steps here:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de

I have the same problem -- browsing protection not compatible with FF 10. (I'm running XP SP3 & Internet Security 2012). I downgraded to FF 3.6 in the meantime.

Scholar

I exactly did the same. Now I bought have Aurora and Firefox 3.6 installed. Just to be sure, I also installed almost all commonly used browsers.

F-Secure

Hello All,

we are aware of the issue and did release this article about the topic FF10 support.

Our sincere apologies for this difficulty, please bear with us.

--Steffen

KP
Scholar

Our sincere apologies for this difficulty, please bear with us.

I think that the real question still remains after FF10 support issue is solved: is there going to be faster response with FF support? I recall that there has been also earlier on some issues on delivering BP for FF.

My lisences will be expiring in coming months, and I need to reconsider the antivirus software. Having to roll-back or use alternative browser every now and then really is not going to be an option.

I have been satisfied customer for some years, and I do hope that F-Secure can sort this out and tell if there is going to be any real progress with FF support.