Any progress for BP compatibility with Firefox 10?

Superuser

Re: Any progress for BP compatibility with Firefox 10?

And in the downloaded updates you see "F-Secure Browsing Protection SW Update 2012-02-16_01" and the status says "installed"?

please open the file fsaua.log and search for the above update. should look like this:

[51724]Fri Feb 17 03:42:17 2012(3):  Downloaded 'F-Secure Browsing Protection SW Update 2012-02-16_01' - 'litmus-bin' version '1329383462' from fsbwserver.f-secure.com, 4449444 bytes (download size 827148 bytes)
[ 2840]Fri Feb 17 03:42:19 2012(2):  Update check completed successfully.
[ 2840]Fri Feb 17 03:42:23 2012(3):  Installation of 'F-Secure Browsing Protection SW Update 2012-02-16_01' : Success

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de

Scholar

Thanks - Can't find any of these updates or log entries.  Just Aquarius and Hydra updates listed for the past few days.

Superuser

Please create a diagnostic file using the support tool,

rename the file fsdiag.tag.gz  to fsdiag-1.tar.gz

then run fsaua-reset from ftp.F-Secure.com/support/tools.

When all Dowloads have finished, wait, then reboot the system.

Does ist still reproduce?

in any case plese crate a second fsdiag and submit both to support.

Report the received SR-ID here.

Thanks.

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de

Scholar

Done as you suggested, but still not working.  SR ID:1-496591242  I think only the before  (fs.diag-1)  was sent with request so will reply to e-mail with after (Fsdiag-2)

Thanks

F-Secure

Hi Nigel,

I found your fsdiag; it shows you are using Internet Security 2012, the previous posts do not apply to this product. I'll continue to check on 1-496591242 for you.

Regards,
Tack
F-Secure Customer Care
VM
Scholar

I think i have same problem. My FF10 also says that BP is not compatible.

Scholar

I too have the same problem my firefox is not compitable with BP

God never made his work for man to mend
Highlighted
Scholar

I am still having the same problem with FF 10.0.2 and Internet Security 2012.

Any suggestion for solution or troubleshooting?

Executive Member

Same here,

i get no update for the BP

Snap_2012.02.21_06h54m38s_001_.png

---------
3 Licence of F-Secure Internet Security User
www.secure-forum.de - Informations about Security for Computer, Tablets and Smartphones
F-Secure

Hi all,

We released FF10.x support for Internet Security 2012 RTM back on the 14th, but are now getting reports that it isn't installed. I have Nigel's fsdiag, and am still investigating the issue. I will continue to update this thread when I have something new.

ps - All previous posts talking about Browsing Protection (BP) do not apply to IS2012; they apply to IS2011 and Anti-Virus Client Security products.

Regards,
Tack
F-Secure Customer Care