Ad causing financial websites to be blocked?

I am on an Mac version 10.13.6 with F-Secure Safe Version 17.7 

I have been trying to access several banking websites (Merriyl Edge, Vanguard, TD Ameritrade) and have been getting a "Harmful web site blocked" warning while in firefox and chrome with the same doubleclick.net website warning:

Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 1.46.36 AM.png

Interestingly the warning is not triggered in Safari (F-secure extension installed). Is this something I should be concerned about?

Comments

• NennaJuliana
    NennaJuliana Posts: 1 New Member

Yeah, you so right, most times it's good to clear cookies, after all actions towards correcting this anomally is effected.

But definitely, it is sure going to happen once in a while, because the web is already large. And new things keep coming into web. Ad causing financial web blocked is a serious issue and  Nasty C music

• JamesL
    JamesL Posts: 4 New Member

Hi Sethu,

I submitted the link via the website and was told it was not a malicious website; the issue was subsequently fixed. 

However the issue has recurred again about a week later (same link), and I resubmitted the link for analysis. Per customer service it is not a malicious link, and am currently working with them to fix the issue. 

Thank you for your help. 

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info