ACVTIVATION CODE

hi all, 

I just purchased F-Secure Safe and scratched the Activation Code, 

but I have mistakenly scratched the code as well. 

How can I redeem the code, I have the original packaging and serial number. 

Thanks In Advance

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm only F-Secure user (their home solutions).

Not sure that there is any designed steps.

Probably, good to contact direct F-Secure Support Channels (chat  as example):
    https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

(this is "home_global"-website and with your local F-Secure website can be another status for chat)

Or maybe if your situation about box(?!) or something else (like not a directly from F-Secure store) -> maybe it possible to ask advice with their channels.

Thanks!

• Lizette
    Lizette Posts: 2 New Member

I purchased the F-Secure Safe (card) not box....

I have downloaded the software, 30-day free trial....

Now I want to activate my 6-months free subscription. 

The problem is that when I scratch the card to reveal the  subscription code, some LETTERS are MISSING! 

How do I get the missing codes? I have sent an email to the Reseller (Intact Security) but they have not replied to my email and I can't call/phone the support line as I do not have access to a telephone. 

Can anyone assist me with the SUBSCRIPTION CODE?!? 

I have the original packaging

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser

Hello,

So, just like the clarification (firstly) and partly repeating my previous reply:

I'm only F-Secure user - not a F-Secure Staff or someone who is able to handle your licence or subscription things; or even more - my suggestions are unofficial only.

My previous reply was with broken URL ('space'-character at the end). Smiley Sad

I think that with such situation good to contact direct F-Secure Support Channels (chat or phone):
    https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

So, it is clear that your card with activation code (voucher) is 'broken'.

And I feel that ?! with such situation POTENTIALLY F-Secure Support Channels (chat, for example) should be with abilities to advice further.

For example, if your other purchase information is enough to recover your broken code; or it will be possible to re-place/re-create another activation code (or promocode/voucher) for you.

As another meanings -> Intact Security maybe will answer (later?!) and explain what to do with this situation.

Does your trial-time is end already? Or it is still possible to use F-Secure SAFE some trial-days yet?

Sorry for my worst English.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info