voucher code not working

Scholar

voucher code not working

May 14

updated older version of fsecure key with 3.0.112.   lost all passwords.  then purchased 1 year of premium at fsecure estore thinking that this would restore passwords.  I received a voucher code from estore installed it in the new version of fsecure key it accepted it but still no passwords.    I gave up trying to retreave them for a couple of hours.  I came back to f secure key my passwords were now showing but experation date did not show the new 12 months.   tried several times to use original  voucher but no success.   How do I get my new 12 months that I paid for back.

bob

May 15

following day opened up f secure key and all passwords missing again.  to bad it seems this could have been a very good password application.    Those of us who are using it or should I say "trying to us it "  should be getting paid as  testers of buggy software.

6 REPLIES 6
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: voucher code not working

Hi Chip,

Do you still have one of your mobile device with the passwords in it?

Did you try syncing it with your desktop application? 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

I dont have a desk top.  I use a lap top, Ipad and samsung phone.   fsecure key does not work on phone.  tried but fsecure never gave me a fix. so I just gave up on getting any real support

I have been using on Ipad and laptop.  seemed to work ok.   then came the update for laptop {windows 7  lost all paswords on laptop.  then they appeared  and disapeared shortly after.  could never sync with ipad.  lucky had the old application still on laptop and reloaded it.  I have my passwords again using the old version.   I bought another 12 months of this sofware that doesn't work second time now  I think this could be very good if support was better and product was better tested before turning it loose on public.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Chip,

Could you try to the new version released yesterday on your laptop?

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key/Login-to-F-Secure-KEY/m-p/70607#U70607

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
F-Secure

Please, download and install latest version from https://www.f-secure.com/en_US/web/home_us/key it should fix a number of subscription problems.

Then we can look closer on remaining problems (if any).

Scholar

I have installed what may be the latest updates for win 7.  Im not sure if it is the correct update for my laptop   no version title is mentioned as to what is the latest.   so far everything i have tried has failed.   If  I didn't have a backup version of the old Fsecure key   I would be up the creek.     I have 3 mobil devices.   samsung phone.  win 7 laptop and ipad.  About a year ago , after another one of F secure updates it stopped working on my phone.   after this latest update it stoped working on my laptop.  It now only works on my I pad.  Im sorry to say that F secure support is inefective , and unprofessional.  I would have given up on F secure key if it wasn' t for the money and time I already have invested.

Bob

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Chip,

Sorry for the bad experience you have.

A new version(3.1.109) is available on our ftp(.msi for your Win7 machine).

ftp://FSKEY:newbuild@ftp.customer.f-secure.com/

I'll send you further information by private message in order to continue the investigation.

Best Regards

-Ben