reinstall Key and need to retrieve passwords

Aspirant

reinstall Key and need to retrieve passwords

Hi- I had to reformat my hard drive and have to reinstall F-Secure Key, but I do not see any place where I can retrieve my passwords. I do have the sale invoice, but there is no mention of a subscription number for my paid subscription in the invoice. Any help would be appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Manager

Re: reinstall Key and need to retrieve passwords

Hi Bruce,

If you have synced KEY in your computer before the hard drive reformat with your Android, your Android should have the passwords. I will send you a private email so that we can help you.

Harri

3 REPLIES 3
F-Secure Product Manager

Hi Bruce,

Did you sync the KEY app in your computer with KEY in some other device? The passwords should then be safe in the other device.

Thanks,

Harri Kiljander

F-Secure 

Aspirant

I did sync my list with my android, however when I tried to link the android with my new computer I received the message that I had to purchase a subscription (which I already have.) One of my concerns is that I paid for a year's subscription (I have the receipt) but now there is no record of my having paid. Is there not some way this can be resolved so I have access to my passwords? The whole reason I purchased F KEY was for security and the knowledge that I could retrieve my passwords in the event I had to reinstall windows or purchase a new computer.

F-Secure Product Manager

Hi Bruce,

If you have synced KEY in your computer before the hard drive reformat with your Android, your Android should have the passwords. I will send you a private email so that we can help you.

Harri