master password

Scholar

master password

Latasin F-Secure Key:n PC:lleni.

Lataus onnistui hyvin, ja se tallentaa salasanojani hienosti. Mutta en saa sitä avattua, kysyy kirjautruessani master password, josta minulla ei ole hajuakaan. Olen kokeillut kaikkia mahdollisia, mutta en löydä ratkaisua.

Kuinka voin hyödystää ohjelmaa niin, että saisin aina salasanani sieltä, kirjautuessani salasanaa vaativalle sivulle?

1 REPLY 1
F-Secure

Re: master password

@UmpiSolmu 

Hi!  I've moved your post from the Feature Request board to the F-Secure Key forum where we can better help you with your issue.  Also, this Community is optimized for English so that more users can benefit from the discussions, so I will try to summarize your issue in English.

So, you are saying that you don't remember your master password, and you'd like to know how you can always get your passwords when on a page that requires them?

Regarding forgotten master passwords, please see this article: http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key-KB/I-ve-forgotten-my-Key-master/ta-p/34765

Maybe someone else can provide more information?

Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.