fsecure key incomplete syncing

Scholar

fsecure key incomplete syncing

I have been using key for 2 years now.

since a couple of weeks, I have problems logging in to my mobile device (android). Sometimes it closes the app, saying that I have to reboot my phone. Didn't solve the problem. De-installing and re-installing the app did.

In the meantime, I noticed the app was not syncing all of my passwords. Deleted the app again, re-installed it, put in the sync code on my mobile device. It syncs for a split second, and then asks me the password for key on my computer. It keeps on asking it... Without syncing

another problem with the app is that the first logins go fine, but after some time, when I enter my password, showing the eyelid closed, it shows my password. When I push the eyelids to open, it shows me stars

1 REPLY 1
Superuser

Re: fsecure key incomplete syncing

Hello,

About your first part with "Android" troubles:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-KEY/Cant-log-in-to-my-f-secure-KEY/m-p/95948/highlight/tr...

You able to re-check ^ topic, where discussion about this situation (most likely); With some 'workaround'-advices - which can be helpful there;

About second part:

but after some time, when I enter my password, showing the eyelid closed, it shows my password. When I push the eyelids to open, it shows me stars

Does it also about Android-device or desktop system?

I have maybe such experience with previous F-Secure Key Windows builds - where it was based on "sync"-action - when 'password' is opened (or/and - if then I closed application with such state); It was probably another situation and with certain points - which I reported and it was marked as "should be fixed";

Later - under community - there was such words by another users - but probably it not noticed by anyone for proper investigation (?!);

Good if there will be proper official response by F-Secure staff or replies from experienced F-Secure users; And sorry - if I wrong understood your situation.

Sorry for my worst English and long reply.

Thanks!