cancel payment

Novice

cancel payment

Hey.

How i can cancel payment?
I bought 3 months and somewhere says that payment re-new itself.
so i would like to cancel that. 

7 REPLIES 7
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: cancel payment

Hello skipadiweinau,

You should be able to cancel or manage your subscriptions from the store you purchased the app from.

From the description on https://itunes.apple.com/app/f-secure-key/id627417660

"Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. "

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

I puchased that 3 months in f-secure key app from mac.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

You should normally be able to purchase only through the app store for apple product. 

Can you provide more details on where you exactly got to make the purchase of your 3 months subscription?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Superuser

Sorry for my reply.

Probably one of latest versions comes with new feature about "desktop"-available to purchase too.

Based on asknet AG (probably)... and maybe here need to contact with current one.

Here was same topic (maybe)...

--------------

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-Key/How-do-I-manage-my-billing/td-p/51427 - current one maybe.

Novice

I bought that from dekstop version of key app.

I have this on my email after purchased.

Hyvä asiakas,

Kiitos tilauksestasi F-Secure International Online Shop -myymälässä. Liitteenä on yhteenveto tilauksestasi ja tilitapahtumistasi.

-

Thank you for your F-Secure International Online Shop store. Enclosed is a summary of your order and transaction record.

and there email was some password, but for what purpose?

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Thank you Ukko for pointing that one out.

And sorry for the imprecision in the information above.

I'll clarify that one and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards

-Ben

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Purchases made from Desktop should pass through asknet AG.

Please refer to the thread mentioned by Ukko and contact them directly to switch off the automatic renewal process.

Best Regards

-Ben