Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annual subscription paid but F-Secur Key on Android unaware

Highlighted
mr0
Scholar

annual subscription paid but F-Secur Key on Android unaware

Annual subscription payment confirmed 6th Oct 2018 via google play but F-Secure Key app on Android still says subscription expires 13th Oct this year. What gives!? Don't lose my stuff!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mr0
Scholar

Re: annual subscription paid but F-Secur Key on Android unaware

Just to note, following successful rescue via engineer on-line chat

- payment via Google Play store should automatically sync the licence, but did not

- hence some fault present, cause tbc

- immediate workaround supplied in the form of a temporary licence (many thanks)

3 REPLIES
Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

I think that the most useful option is to contact their Official F-Secure Support Channels (chat as example):

If chat is unavailable -> maybe good to doublecheck that F-Secure KEY is not blocked by some third-party application and with ability to make network connections. Then to doublecheck that your F-Secure KEY Premium installation is indeed pinned to your subscription under Google Play.

But I think that only Official F-Secure Support Channels with enough information to sort out trouble (anyway).

Thanks!

mr0
Scholar

Just to note, following successful rescue via engineer on-line chat

- payment via Google Play store should automatically sync the licence, but did not

- hence some fault present, cause tbc

- immediate workaround supplied in the form of a temporary licence (many thanks)

F-Secure

You will get your new annual subscription automatically when expired date reach. The reason is KEY gives one week more subscription for annual pay than Google Play does. This case has been changed in newer release.