Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annual subscription paid but F-Secur Key on Android unaware

Highlighted
mr0
Scholar

annual subscription paid but F-Secur Key on Android unaware

Annual subscription payment confirmed 6th Oct 2018 via google play but F-Secure Key app on Android still says subscription expires 13th Oct this year. What gives!? Don't lose my stuff!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mr0
Scholar

Re: annual subscription paid but F-Secur Key on Android unaware

Just to note, following successful rescue via engineer on-line chat

- payment via Google Play store should automatically sync the licence, but did not

- hence some fault present, cause tbc

- immediate workaround supplied in the form of a temporary licence (many thanks)

2 REPLIES
Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

I think that the most useful option is to contact their Official F-Secure Support Channels (chat as example):

If chat is unavailable -> maybe good to doublecheck that F-Secure KEY is not blocked by some third-party application and with ability to make network connections. Then to doublecheck that your F-Secure KEY Premium installation is indeed pinned to your subscription under Google Play.

But I think that only Official F-Secure Support Channels with enough information to sort out trouble (anyway).

Thanks!

mr0
Scholar

Just to note, following successful rescue via engineer on-line chat

- payment via Google Play store should automatically sync the licence, but did not

- hence some fault present, cause tbc

- immediate workaround supplied in the form of a temporary licence (many thanks)