Yearly auto-renew has been cancelled ( Play )

Scholar

Yearly auto-renew has been cancelled ( Play )

( language edit 3.1.2015)

I purchased Key from the Google Play shop, and now my credit card number has changed, the yearly auto-renew has been cancelled. I cannot renew or change subscription. This happened already at 22.12.2014. ( Key is still working in all devices..)

I cannot manage or change that order in google wallet. Just wondering when Key will stop working..

Olen ostanut keyn play kaupasta. Luottokorttini numero on vaihtunut. Automaattinen vuosittainen veloitus peruuntui tästä johtuen. En saa järkevästi uusittua tilausta tai päivitettyä sitä google walletin kautta. Olisikohan teillä tiedossa helppo ratkaisu tämän ongelman hoitamiseen?

4 REPLIES 4
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Peruuntunut tilaus.

Hello Mikkohi,

Our community is currently not localized in Finnish. Could you repost in English so that the greatest number can assist you with your order problem?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
F-Secure

Hi mikkohi!

I don't personally have the answers for your issue, but I'll briefly summarize your question in English: so, you purchased Key from the Google Play shop, and now that your credit card number has changed, the yearly auto-renew has been cancelled.

Have you found any fix to this, or does anyone here have any advice on how to correct this issue?
Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi.

No, still have not found way to fix this issue. Key is still working in all devices, but google wallet says that order is still canceled and wont let to do anything.  Trying to solve this via googleplay@f-secure.com.

Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

You should be able to see the validity period of your subscription on your Google-account.

Passed the expiration date, you should just need to purchase the Premium version again.

Which auto-renewal plan did you previously have?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.