Windows Edge

Highlighted
Scholar

Windows Edge

When will Windows 10 Edge webbrowser be supported by F-secure?

9 REPLIES 9
Scholar

Re: Windows Edge

clarification...when will F-Secure Key work in Windows 10 Edge?
Community Manager

Hi Julle2,

F-Secure Key doesn’t support Edge because Microsoft didn’t implement plugin support in Edge.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Executive Member

@Laksh

Not true. There is extension support for Microsoft Edge Browser. And there are already extensions available - but not for F-Secure Key.
Scholar

Hi Community Manager Laksh, Thanks for feedback. Please take a look into the comment made by Vetraci Champion
Community Manager

Hi Julle2 and Vetraci,

I have already passed on the feedback to our Key team. However,  there is no ETA at the moment as to when KEY autofill will be implemented in Edge.  

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Executive Member

Hi @Laksh,

Any news on Key for Edge? Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Hi Vetraci,

There is no new update on the support of Edge.

Executive Member

Hey @Laksh

I would really appreciate to see F-Secure Key to have better support for Microsoft Edge. 

Even better: I could imagine that Key (and even Freedome) is also a good candidate for a great Universal Windows Apps.

Scholar

Also I would like to see Key autofill work on Edge. I bought a two year lisence and am dissapointed with the lack of Edge support.