Windows 10 (MS Surface Pro 4) font size is too small

Scholar

Windows 10 (MS Surface Pro 4) font size is too small

I just installed F-secure Key on my Windows 10 (Surface pro 4) and the font of the application seems to be very small and barely readable.

Is there a way to change the font size in the application or is this a know issue? Please see screen capture below for reference (full screen mode).

Fsecure key.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Windows 10 (MS Surface Pro 4) font size is too small

Hi @TeemuS and @PA2,

Quick update regarding this - KEY 4.5.110 should fix this issue. Please keep us posted once you notice the fix in your devices.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Hi TeemuS,

Not sure if it's relevant (but in case the Key team asks), may I know what's the resolution of the screen in your Surface Pro 4?

Please let us know the version of Key installed as well.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Community Manager

Hi TeemuS,

The Key team mentioned that it is not possible to change the font size. But they are looking into this issue on the Windows tablet.

PA2
Aspirant

I just updated KEY from 4.3.something or 4.4.something to 4.5.107 (by downloading from your site, I can't see any update command in the program).

Now I also have a very tiny font, in the previous version everything looked good. It's not a huge problem, and other apps (notably Eclipse) have this problem too.

I run Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 15 that has a resolution of 3840x2160.

Community Manager

Hi PA2 and TeemuS,

Our Key team is currently working on this issue for a fix. If there is any new update from the Key team, I will keep you both posted.

Community Manager

Hi @TeemuS and @PA2,

Quick update regarding this - KEY 4.5.110 should fix this issue. Please keep us posted once you notice the fix in your devices.

Highlighted
Executive Member

Hi @Laksh

Having Key Version 4.5.112 on my Surface Pro 3 (2160x1440). Resolution and size is working fine for me but still could be better (bigger). Smiley Happy

PA2
Aspirant

Much better, thanks!

Scholar

Worked for me. Thanks for prompt response.