When is TOTP+HOTP coming to Key?

Scholar

When is TOTP+HOTP coming to Key?

F-Secure Key is a good password manager for many operating systems, but it lacks one critical feature:

a trusted one-time-password generator.

Sure, there are numerous U.S. based companies offering this service, and some european, and some software are FOSS, but somehow I would like to see the passwords managed in one place only. Also, I want a 100% european solution.

The Key sync would then make sure that if my phone is bricked, or lost, or stolen, I still have access to my accounts (e.g. by using the same OTP:s from a tablet or a desktop).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: When is TOTP+HOTP coming to Key?

Hi GhostOfSVR,

This post was highlighted to our Key team. However, the feedback we got is this feature is unlikely to be implemented.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi GhostOfSVR,

This post was highlighted to our Key team. However, the feedback we got is this feature is unlikely to be implemented.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

*deleted*