Warning to F-Secure Buyers

Supporter

Warning to F-Secure Buyers

I have been running FIS for 2 years now without too many problems but after some uncomplimentary resports about FS firewall I decided to look around before renewing for a 3rd term. In this process I uninstalled F-Secure to try others.  I decided I would probably stay with F-Secure and decided betwee FIS and Safe.  However, when I try to reinstall F-Secure ( with my still valid key) I am prevented from doing so because the key which does not expire until 18/04 has been invalidaded.

Now I will definitely not be renewing.  F-Secure Support is almost non-existent and responses from community compared with other malware companies is poor also.

Goodbye F-Secure Man Mad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Warning to F-Secure Buyers

Hello redvet,

Sorry to see you go. I think as Simon mentioned that a reset of you license key could have help resolved your validation problem. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES 3
Superuser

I'm sorry to hear that you feel community support here is poor. I've experienced KIS and Bitdefender forums, and whilst this one may not be the most active, I do believe it is one of the more welcoming and at least F-Secure staff do respond here, which is more than can be said for some other forums.

With regards your license, it may be that your subscription just needed resetting, which can happen if you install and uninstall various security products. This could have been done via a support ticket.
Supporter

Many thanks again.

@Simon wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that you feel community support here is poor. I've experienced KIS and Bitdefender forums, and whilst this one may not be the most active, I do believe it is one of the more welcoming and at least F-Secure staff do respond here, which is more than can be said for some other forums.

With regards your license, it may be that your subscription just needed resetting, which can happen if you install and uninstall various security products. This could have been done via a support ticket.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello redvet,

Sorry to see you go. I think as Simon mentioned that a reset of you license key could have help resolved your validation problem. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.