Voucher not validate

Scholar

Voucher not validate

I had to reinstall the software but the voucher says it's expired. I have a QR code from my last use but it does not work . I do not have access to all my passwords , urgently need help. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Voucher not validate

Hi @ArthurPadua,

As mentioned in this post, do you have another device with the premium code?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi @ArthurPadua,

As mentioned in this post, do you have another device with the premium code?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Scholar

Hello @Laksh,

I had to format my computer and restore my iPhone. All my devices are disconnected from the software. How do I activate my voucher again and how do I recover my passwords ? I own a QR code but it does not work well. Please , I'm getting worried. Awaiting return.

Thanks.

Community Manager

Hi ArthurPadua,

Have you already opened a support ticket with us for checking on this issue? This will need to be checked further with our support team.