Virhe XP:llä

Aspirant

Virhe XP:llä

Key ei toimi mun XP koneessa. Jotain kernel32.dll virhettä, en nyt muista tarkemmin mitä siinä oli muuta.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Virhe XP:llä

Hello Jape,

Unfortunately our community is not localized in Finnish. The community is currently only in English or German.

Concerning your problem using Key on windows XP, please refer to the product page.

The supported platforms are

-Android devices running 4.0 or more recent version

-iPhones and iPads running iOS 5 or more recent version

-Windows 7 or more recent version

-Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent version

XP is unfortunately note a supported platform. Also not that XP is soon not supported anymore by Microsoft. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
5 REPLIES 5
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Jape,

Unfortunately our community is not localized in Finnish. The community is currently only in English or German.

Concerning your problem using Key on windows XP, please refer to the product page.

The supported platforms are

-Android devices running 4.0 or more recent version

-iPhones and iPads running iOS 5 or more recent version

-Windows 7 or more recent version

-Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent version

XP is unfortunately note a supported platform. Also not that XP is soon not supported anymore by Microsoft. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hi. Thanks for replying. This is/was open issue. That XP machine is in my "food preparation room" (that was weird, actual word is banned LOL) and I'm unable to upgrade OS in it (mainly to newer Windows as HW is so old in it). But thanks anyway, I find some other password solutions for it. This can be deleted.
Highlighted
Former F-Secure Employee

Have you tried with the latest version (1.4.158)? As mentioned in earlier comments, we are not officially supporting XP but at least on my XP it installs ok and the basic functionality works.

Aspirant

I try to do update/re-install in the evening and I report back how it went.
Aspirant

Oh yeah, Key works on my XP. I better keep that installer backed up, just in case =)