cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using KEY when F-Secure servers unavailable

Novice

Using KEY when F-Secure servers unavailable

I'm currently using LastPass.  It has a complete local copy of my data, and there is an offline-viewer which I can use in the unlikely event that LastPass.com is offline.  I don't see a similar provision to be able to use KEY if the F-Secure servers are temporarily unavailable (e.g. due to DDOS or a routing problem).   Is it possible to use KEY without contacting the F-Secure servers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Using KEY when F-Secure servers unavailable

Hi Angus,

All data is stored locally. So, if for some reason, you are offline or can not connect to our servers, you are still able to use the product and access your passwords.

Best regards,

Stephan

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
1 REPLY
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Using KEY when F-Secure servers unavailable

Hi Angus,

All data is stored locally. So, if for some reason, you are offline or can not connect to our servers, you are still able to use the product and access your passwords.

Best regards,

Stephan

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.