Syncing does not work (unable to validate)

Scholar

Syncing does not work (unable to validate)

I recently purchased a two year subscribtion in order to sync between my work and private PC (both Win10). I have typed in my voucher on my work PC, and when I try to sync to my private PC, I get this error (in Danish though):

"Validation failed could not connect to server. Check internet connection and try again."

I have tried several of the suggested solutions in the community, including whitelisting https://avain.f-secure.com, allowing KEY to pass the firewall, disabling all anti-virus softwares (my work PC does not run F-Secure SAFE as my private), re-installing KEY on both PCs, but nothing seems to work.

I curretnly run version 4.3.134 of KEY on both PCs and both PCs are updated to the lates version of Win10 (14393.82 on private and 10586.545 on work PC).

Anyone with a good solution?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Syncing does not work (unable to validate)

Hi HansHenrik,

Have you tried the step mentioned in this article? If the issue persists even after trying all the articles in here, I would recommend to open a support request to check further on your issue.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.