Synchronizing and export doesn't work

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Synchronizing and export doesn't work

Hello bruce,

There is a new version(3.1.1) coming in the next few days that should resolve syncing issues.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Spoiler
The issue has been resolved with the latest release
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for the follow up.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Still doesn't work for android. I installed new version but sync goes on and on for 5min now. I don't have that many passwords to sync

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

@linsus

Could you remind us of the set up you now have?

Devices, OS, key version and are the devices premium or free?

Best Regards

-Ben

Aspirant

I have HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC and Windows 8.1 64-bit with f-secure key premium 3.1.112 and android 4.4.2, phone model Samsung GT-I9195 with f-secure key 3.1.2. I had to install it 3 times in my phone because the app didn't start at all. 

Aspirant

and now the windows version of key says that I don't have premium anymore even that my license is still valid. Nothing works with this app
Highlighted
Aspirant

Don't know what version works but I installed latest pc version and new android version and syncing works. I have new phone SM-G800F and android ver 4.4.2.