Synchronizing and export doesn't work

Re: Synchronizing and export doesn't work

100% same here. Export wont work anymore with Windows 8.1 64 Bit, also the sync with android is not working - have not been working since license upgrade (i had to buy new license because old expired and renewal did not work).

Aspirant

waiting for solution still

Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi, 

we are still working on the export issue. We will keep you informed on that one.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

thank you

F-Secure

New version is avaliable now (3.1.106).

It should fix a problem with exporting passwords.

You should receive notiffication when you run application, please download and install the product.

Aspirant

I got the notification when I logged in on my computer and nothing happened when I clicked to download. I can't wait any longer for you to fix this problem and will have to use another option for managing my passwords. I am VERY frustrated with thids. How could you release an upgrade without checking to see if it works?????????

Aspirant

OK- I downloaded the new version and went to sync my computer with my android. I clicked to generate the code on my computer and entered it into my android. My android has been displaying "connecting" for the past five minutes. I cannot sync my android with the data on my computer. Was this usupposed to be fixed with the update I was notified of today 05.21.2015?

Aspirant

Now export works. Thank you for that.

Connecting computer and android phone doesn't work. Difference between now and before is that application asks master password that I use in my computer but then wait...connecting... screen stays forerver so that doesn't work

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Bruce, Linsus,

Could you confirm which version  of the Key you are currently running on your Android?

Lots of syncing issue should be resolved with the latest version release for this platform.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant