Sync fails between iOS & Android

Aspirant

Sync fails between iOS & Android

Android app: 4.3.0 (latest), Android 6.0.1 (not rooted, all patches applied), Device SM-T715Y. App has been allowed permissions on storage but not to camera.

iOS app: 4.3.1 (latest), iOS 9.3.5 (13G36), Model MD300KS/A. Stock version.

Valid subscription.

Master pw is not set.

4G data on both, no problems on connectivity otherwise.

Problem: not syncing passwords as expected; forced sync (Help -> About -> Sync now) makes duplicate entries. Removal of dupes from Android & forcing sync on Android and then iOS won't remove all of them them from iOS. Adding pws on iOS tend not to get synced to Android. Pws added to Android seem to sync to iOS easier.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Sync fails between iOS & Android

Hi JuhaSiukonen,

Kindly open a support request with our team in order to investigate this further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunally your bug report form doesn't seem to accept paste function in iOS/Safari, and I am too lazy to write the entire text again by hand, so perhaps I will let the subscription expire and be done with it.
Community Manager

Hi JuhaSiukonen,

Just doing a followup regarding this post, would you like me to open a support ticket on behalf of you and provide the case number for further communication? If yes, please confirm.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.