Roboform v8 cvs data import to Key

Highlighted
Scholar

Roboform v8 cvs data import to Key

Don't understood, why Roboform import has not been added to program. I'm not only one who has same problem. Answer on this previous chain is not acceptable for solution - build one to it.
https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-KEY/How-to-import-from-Roboform-and/td-p/112683

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Roboform v8 cvs data import to Key

Hello @jack57 

Thank you for the old thread for the same topic, at the moment we have no latest news from backend regarding this topic. However, I will checking this with our F-Secure KEY team and keep you update here soon.

In the meantime,  may I ask you try to select any of available file formats i.e Dashlane to see if the import data is working?

Scholar

OK, with this option import seems to works, if  you export from Roboform only passwords or/and  bookmarks. If you select safenotes option at Roboform from export options, import fails on Key...  Some message jumps from Key when you push Select button, but it disappears so fast that it could not read. 

Hello @jack57 

Thank you for sharing the steps and good to know that you have managed to solved the issue. However, I have recevied a response from our development team. They said we have no plan to add the feature at the moment for F-Secure KEY.