Restore premium purchase

Scholar

Restore premium purchase

I had F-Secure Key Premium synced between two ios devices. Both of these apps started crashing, and I had to uninstall and reinstall the app on both devices (the app crashed before it even opened). Even though App Store says my subscription is active, I can't seem to find a way to go back to premium on the devices after reinstallation. Even trying to subscribe crashes the app

How to restore the purchase or have i lost the money I spent on premium with all the stored passwords?
2 REPLIES 2
Former F-Secure Employee

Re: Restore premium purchase

Hi juggav,

Unfortunately the current version of Key has a bug which causes it to crash in the Purchase Premium screen. This is also the place where you would be able to restore the subscription. We have made a fixed version which is currently waiting for Apple to review and publish it in the AppStore. It should be available for download during next week.

We have also heard other reports of Key crashing on some iOS devices and are now investigating the cause.

F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Restore premium purchase

Dear juggav,

Can you help to check if the issue is still persist in the latest release?

Regards,
Shahrir

Do or Do Not. There is no Try ~ Yoda.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.