Received Code for 1 year and got shut off after a couple of months - FIX THIS RIGHT AWAY!!

NOTaSCAMMER
NOTaSCAMMER Posts: 2 New Member

This would be considered a SCAM and i would like my code to work immeidaitely. I dont want to hear excuses about how the promotion was wrong or invalid as that is not my business. I got my code for 1 year and i expect to use this for 1 year so send me my updated code or this will be escalated to the BBB and media outlets for false advertising and immoral business practices.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi NOTaSCAMMER,

Could you please provide us the name of the F-Secure product for which you got the code for 1 year? And please elaborate on how you received the code.

• NOTaSCAMMER
    NOTaSCAMMER Posts: 2 New Member

Freedome is the product and i am sure you are well aware of this SCAM since you have tons of posts about this very specific topic so please review your other clients comments for further clarification. If you are going to give me the same generic response then dont bother responding. Rest assure this immoral business practice will be spread around to other potential customers so they dont make the same mistake. 

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi NOTaSCAMMER,

I guess you are referring to the Freedome-SAFE campaign; and the limited offer (ended on 30th of September) was a “Buy SAFE, Get 1year of Freedome for free” offer. For users who didn’t pay for SAFE, the Freedome subscription codes which were linked to trial F-Secure Safe have been expired, as the free year of Freedome subscription was only for the customers who purchased F-Secure Safe from the campaign.

This promotion which had the above limitation was propagated without these terms and conditions by some third party which were not associated with F-Secure. However, we let the users run the trial for 3 months in order to let them purchase SAFE and keep using Freedome. Freedome was never meant to be a freemium product.

I do apologize for the impression you got that we offered Freedome for free.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info