Premium Code doesn't work - syncing doesn't work

Scholar

Viite: Premium Code doesn't work - syncing doesn't work

On the front page after entering master pw it says KEY FREE on the side pane.

KEY 1st

When trying to give premium voucher it states it's allready been used, which is true.

KEY2

I allready entered my Premium voucher on the previous version. As a result of the version upgrade, I no longer have premium.

Scholar

I have exactly the same situation as rednalaj.

Scholar

Re: Premium Code doesn't work - syncing doesn't work

Same problem here:

I got premium voucher, does not work. Desktop app freezes. Frustrating!

Highlighted
Scholar

Still not working. Anyone there?

Scholar

Yesterday I figured out that one should not copy paste "KEY-" part of the code (?). But when leaving that out I got a message saying that my code might have expired.

Scholar

I've the same problem. F-Secure Key does not accept my Premium Voucher which I received via email on Monday 17th May.

The error message have mostly been: 'Voucher has been already used or has expired'. Or then the Redeem button just freezes and nothing happens.

F-Secure

@Maaku wrote:

I've the same problem. F-Secure Key does not accept my Premium Voucher which I received via email on Monday 17th May.

The error message have mostly been: 'Voucher has been already used or has expired'. Or then the Redeem button just freezes and nothing happens.

"Voucher has been already used or has expired" - is the reason why it is not accepted.

Typical voucher can be used just once. It also has a specific date untill it has to be activated.

I would guess one of these 2 conditions are not met.

F-Secure

@rednalaj wrote:

On the front page after entering master pw it says KEY FREE on the side pane.

KEY 1st

When trying to give premium voucher it states it's allready been used, which is true.

KEY2

I allready entered my Premium voucher on the previous version. As a result of the version upgrade, I no longer have premium.

You cannot use the same voucher twice, but you may connect to other device that has Premium status.